Thu, 15 July|
Level 1 REIWA Training - Subiaco
Sustainability in WA Housing
If you're a licensed agent, sales representative or property manager, join us and hear from a team of sustainability experts in this unique course about the latest trends, smart building designs and technologies, how to market and communicate the benefits of sustainable homes, and much more!
Time & Location
15 July 2021, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Level 1 REIWA Training - Subiaco, 215 Hay St, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
About the Event
Are you a licensed agent, sales representative or property manager? Get the latest information on sustainability concepts in housing and what it means to buyers, sellers, landlords and renters in Western Australia.
Come and hear from a team of sustainability experts in this course about the latest trends, smart building designs and technologies, leading case studies, how to market and communicate the benefits of sustainable homes, and much more!
You will learn about the growing interest and trends in more innovative sustainable developments that are meeting the need of the people for high quality socially progressive developments.
Learning outcomes include:
- Important Architectural and Eco-efficient design features what you need to know.
- Latest innovative smart technologies and efficiencies.
- Liveability Real Estate Specialisation (CSIRO) for agents, sales representatives and property managers including the NEW online appraisal tool to help you get the information you need.
- Market trends and market demand for smart, efficient, affordable and healthy homes.
- Case Studies of Perths leading multi-award winning developments.