CHANGE IS A CONSTANT
"Our choice is to direct that change to bring about the future we want."
- Mon, 11 JulyFremantleA joint venture sundowner between Living Earth Projects and The Forever Project. Hear from founder and CEO of Carbon 280 Mark Rheinlander about green hydrogen and transitioning to hydro power. Other guest speakers include Michael Brady.
- Sun, 17 JulyThe Residency Museum YorkWe're working with the York Residency Museum to host a Free Native Gardening Workshop on all things native gardens and we are very excited!
- Sat, 23 JulyCity of VincentThinking of building or renovating? Design your future. We’ll be talking fabulous and profitable eco builds with Perth’s property experts, including Chris Ferreira from The Forever Project, Chiara Pacifici from the Green Gurus and architect Matt Wallwork from Ecotecture.
- Sat, 13 AugNannup Village GreenFrom Friday 12 August, our will set up a 'firewise landscape' on the village green, as part of the Nannup Flower and Garden Festival, where people will be able to wander and learn.
- Sun, 28 AugNannup Village GreenOn the last day of the Nannup Flower and Garden Festival, Chris Ferreira will be talking about the importance of firewise landscapes from our firewise garden pop up and tell you how you can make your garden more resilient.
Honed over 25 years, our unique and innovative education programs have unmatched effectiveness in helping to bring about the changes we need in our civilization moving forward.
The BOOK Chris Wrote
TFP is a multi-award winning business built on the vision of its founder and Managing Director Chris Ferreira. Chris and his passionate team of environmental, building, design and consultancy professionals have delivered world class projects and services across WA and Australia. TFP seeks to exceed best practice in any venture and push the boundaries of current thinking as we strive for sustainability and resilience excellence. We develop life long partnerships with our clients, focusing on the effective blending of environmental, social and economic benefits to foster outstanding outcomes to business and community.
We have built an outstanding reputation through our ability to effectively change behaviours in the target audiences of our clients. Our unique, tailored and innovative educational and consultancy programs cut through and profoundly change the way audiences feel about and interact with their environment and surrounds. As a result TFP has been at the forefront of environmental education having trained over 135,000 people over the past 30 years and our built environment and landscaping projects have seen collaborations and partnerships that span across a broad range of industries and government and have lead to the regeneration and revival of communities.